When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

At a loss

So I'm bored at work and I really just can't think about anything to post.. so uh ... I'm making this really stupid post!

4 comments:

Miranda W. said...

You just wasted 30 seconds of my life and I want it back.

Janell R. Cropper said...

And you complained when I did this to my blog....teehee

Anonymous said...

lol miranda. sorry to hear of your boredom christie.

Christie said...

you didn't have to read it!