When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, June 13, 2008

22 Weeks!


Here I am, this morning at 22 weeks officially! I don't really feel like I'm getting all that much bigger, but I could be wrong, let me know what you think!

6 comments:

DeFreese said...

oh cute!! love the shirt. love your hair. love the belly.

JaMiEj said...

Aww.. look at you and your cute little Lily Bellie.. And I love your shirt! You're just adorable all around! Agreed?

Katelyn said...

Agreed!! You look sooo cute!!

Christie said...

Why thank you! There is an old man in our ward that says that Pregnant women are the prettiest women from the neck up... so yeah... lol I try to look cute, heaven knows I don't look cute EVERY day

The Shermans said...

I can tell that's a baby bump you have! You have the motherly glow...

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yah, I agree with all the ladies. You look adorable!