When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Kicking

So Lily has been going nuts in my stomach and it's been a blast! Yet when Todd comes around, she has completely stopped kicking, FINALLY last night he was able to feel her kick! He was just like "Whoa she can kick that hard?!" I started laughing and was just like.. that wasn't even that hard of a kick... Plus I LOVE this picture and the fact that you can see the baby's toes and everything! So awesome! (It's not my stomach... I wish my stomach looked this nice)

4 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

It only gets more fun :) Yay! Pretty soon she's going to kick Todd every time he tries to hug you.

DeFreese said...

that picture freaks me out.

but yay for babies kicking!

Katelyn said...

I love that feeling! I miss it already. Just wait until the baby starts running out of room and you can feel the baby rolling across your stomach. That is a neat feeling.

You don't think that pictures is real, do you?? Because it's not. It would be cool if that were possible though.

Christie said...

well I did.. but I guess not anymore!