When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Quick New Apartment

OK so I know I said I would do this a while ago, but my apartment has either been dirty, or I keep forgetting. So instead this morning, after we woke up late, I said forget it we'll just take the pictures and post them. So they aren't the best quality and some are very blurry, if you'd like better pictures, let me know! Our front room! This is the first thing you see when you walk into our apartment!
Our kitchen, Todd's a blur because we were late for work.. hehe
Our Beloved Washer and Dryer! My favorite part of the apartment!
Our Bathroom, that's not our curtain, and I don't like it so if anyone wants it.. I just need to go get our other one first... But yeah I know this isn't the best view but it was hard to get a good view of the bathroom...
And our blurry bedroom.. yeah we woke up almost an hour late this morning, so that's why the bed isn't made or anything.. I could do a lot better with the bedroom! Sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christie, it's your favorite friend Tasha. I have a letter for you but as you already know, you just moved and I don't have your address anymore. So, my email is tashab@myldsmail.net. Very hard to forget. But if you want a letter, give me your address to your new apartment. Very nice by the way. Um, I like you a lot.