When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Don't get too excited

So yeah, I went to my doctor today, and well I'm only dilated to 3.5. I have walked so much, I was really surprised I wasn't any farther. So don't get too excited about me going into labor real soon. We'll have to see if I can go into labor with in this week. The nurse said if I had my baby this week she'll probably measure out to be in the higher 7 lbs. range. That sounds perfect to me! So let's really hope I go into labor THIS week, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed!

4 comments:

The Shermans said...

Oh the joys of playing the waiting game!! Will they strip your membranes at all? That always did the trick for me.

Christie said...

yeah I'm sure he will, we'll have to see if I need it next week.

CJ Armstrong said...

It was so good to see you yesterday. I miss you and love you.

Lindsey said...

Steve and I can't wait!! I hope she comes soon for you. :) I think I check your blog multiple times every day hoping to see a baby picture... :)