When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, September 19, 2008

YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Ok so I went to my doctor appt today. I'm dilated to a 3, and the bag is bulging! YAY! My doctor said I am free to do whatever I want now, well obviously with in reason. Sooooo I may just go into labor this weekend! lol Only because I'm going to be cleaning, walking, shopping anything that involves movement! So... my next post may just be with a picture of me and my daughter in my hands... holy cow that's awesome!

5 comments:

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

ummm....so I am pretty happy about this news and the fact that it could happen tomarrow or sunday....let me know if you need anything like a walking buddy!!!

DeFreese said...

yay!!

Luke and Bridget said...

That's so exciting!! :D Can't wait to see photos of Lily!

Laura Judd said...

I can't WAIT to see the pic of your with your little lily!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I can't wait for you to be able to hold her (on the outside). Hang in there!