When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Trying to pass the time...

So I guessed that I should probably take at least one more belly pic. This is me at 36 weeks.
Yesterday was SUU's Homecoming football game. Since I can get out now, we decided to go. Here is a shot of them playing. It was an intense game, but sadly, and yet quite expectantly, we lost. It was still fun to go out and cheer on SUU. We have also walked more this past weekend than we have I think since we got married, it's been a great weekend!
This is us watching the game! We were happy to be out and about!
Todd didn't like that last picture because you couldn't tell that we were at a football game, so he took this picture! I liked this picture though, because we were showing school spirit!

5 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

You look very very cute!! :) Go cougars!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I'm glad you're out and about again. Let us know as soon as that baby is coming!

~Ali~ said...

Good luck with everything! It is going to be such a happy and yet very emotional time for your little family! Looking forward to seeing cute baby pics!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

I am so excited for you guys! I keep checking your blog to see if there is a picture of your beautiful little girl! fun!

The Shermans said...

Lookin' Good!!! Hang in there! You better keep this blog updated as good as you do now after you have your little one! I miss SUU football games. I was thinking about it the other day when I could hear all the excitement from the University's football game here.