When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Going to Wal-mart

So I had to go to Wal-Mart yesterday and I'm not really able to walk around a lot, so instead we decided that I could use the little motorized cart. So here I am riding the cart in Wal-Mart. I felt like I was one of those big huge women that always get the carts... don't worry we were laughing the whole time, it was good!

6 comments:

Laura Judd said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. My dad would actually FORCE me to ride in them even when I didn't want to because he said he didn't want to hear me complaining about my feet. One time the motorized ones were all out so he pushed me in a real wheelchair...THAT was hilarious, and much faster actually.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! You look great!

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

thats priceless

JaMiEj said...

You look so super cute! Omg! lol That's awesome. But Christie it's your turn! Tons of couples up here have been having girls (Including Nina Hampton - don't know if you know her). Come on girl! Kick it out! We wanna meet her! ;)

Christie said...

yeah she's coming... she'll get here eventually... don't you worry. Thanks for saying I look cute, I don't really feel it right now.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

You really do look cute. Good luck w/ everything, and keep us updated!