When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Breakdown


This was how big Gibson was when he was delivered. This past weekend, I realized that it's only 5 weeks until my due date...

5 comments:

Launi said...

love you, christie.

Katelyn said...

I'm sorry Christie! That's so hard! Hang in there! I love you!

Jenny said...

I'm sure your due date will be a difficult day for you. Take that day off of school and spend time with your hubby. I wish you peace and love! I'll be thinking of you.

Christie said...

I like that idea.. that might just happen!

Laura Judd said...

I think Todd should take you on a special date that day that includes your favorite way to ingest bad for you calories!!!