When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, January 17, 2008


I saw this and laughed.. if you need a boost of happiness.. here it is!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SICK!!!!!!!

Katelyn said...

lol! What the heck is that? It looks like an ROUS!

Anonymous said...

rodent of unusual size!! katelyn, you're so funny.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yay for the ROUS! I thought about that last night as Darrell read a headline in the newspaper about a rodent the size of a bull....

Miranda W. said...

Haha. All y'all are funny.

Miranda W. said...

PS I updated my blog. Check it.

Laura Judd said...

I didn't realize what I was supposed to see at first....that's hilarious. I love it.