When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Jill Stevens

So this is Jill Stevens, She went to SUU. While she attended here, she was Miss SUU. She is probably one of the coolest girls I know. Now she is Miss Utah and is on the TLC's Miss America, Reality Check. I think it's so much fun to watch that show, mostly because she is from SUU and that I've personally met her! I think it's awesome! :) So you guys should watch the show because currently, she's in the top 3 of the 52 women!

5 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

I think it's also worth mentioning that she is in the National Guard. I want to watch that so bad, but haven't had a chance yet. I'm not surprised she's that high up there. I mean, she seems totally awesome!

Katelyn said...

I was also going to mention that she's in the Gaurd. She was on the news one morning and it was funny to hear her talk about going from combat boots to high heels.

Christie said...

yeah she is in the Guard.. she's basically amazing!

Jenny said...

Yes, she does sound amazing. I have been wanting to watch that show, what time does it come on at?

Christie said...

it's on fridays at like 10.. but I think that means it's like 8 here.. but I'm not exactly sure... they have been doing "encore performances". But I know that it's on fridays