When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tucanos

So I forgot to tell you guys about this awesome place. In December, we went to a restaurant named Tucanos. It's in Provo, but it's a Brazilian place. Todd was in heaven! It's the coolest place! It's a buffet, and you can eat whatever you want on the salad bar, but then they have like servers come out to all the table with all different kinds of meats that are SO good! There is a little peg on your table and you have it green if you want them to keep coming or it's red if you want them to stop. They also have this like... grilled pineapple. If you like pineapple it's really good, if you don't, it's ok. Anyway, they are putting one of these in the Gateway mall.. It's amazing if you guys ever get the chance to go, DO IT! It's delicious!

6 comments:

Katelyn said...

I love that place! That's where Mike and I went to on our first date.

Anonymous said...

so...kinda like rodizio grill? did they bring out chicken hearts? ew.

Christie said...

uh no chicken hearts... it's like steak, chicken, pork, turkey.. all different kinds!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Tucanos is so awesome! Did you join their birthday club? They send you a free coupon for a free dinner every year the month of your birthday :) I was first introduced to this restaurant my senior year when Tauna's grandma took us for our birthdays. Definitely a place to go more than once.

Miranda W. said...

That's where Trevor took my for my birthday dinner. Did you try the mango codfish? That was my fave besides the pineapple. PS that restaurant is about 2 min from my house. Why did I not see you? Jerk.

Christie said...

because I didn't know you lived that close, and we were with Todd's WHOLE family. And yes, the codfish was awesome.. for real!