When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

27 Weeks!

So basically... I'm getting huge. Isn't it so much fun!

8 comments:

Katelyn said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you're 27 weeks already! You're almost on the last stretch! If you think it's gone by slow so far, just wait until you hit 30 weeks. Then it really starts slowing down! Then again, you might not even make it to 40 weeks. Either way, I hope it goes fast for you and that everything turns out okay!

DeFreese said...

yay for babies!

Christie said...

yeah... I'm just thinking wow I'm almost to 30 weeks and that kind of freaks me out a bit, but I'm thinking I probably only have 10 more weeks at the most... so that would be FABULOUS! The doctor isn't worried at all about how things are going so I'm not worried either!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

You don't know huge yet! I'd say you're slightly larger. :-D You'll see huge in a few weeks. I'm loving the updates - keep them coming!

Lindsey said...

Yay for Christie and baby!! Your picture makes me way excited!!

Janell R. Cropper said...

You're adorable! And I love that shirt. It's so cute on you!

Christie said...

It's my favorite... :)

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

Your not big...and it's not the job...It's the job and be unmotivated to do my math homework, and then watching tv online....you know how it is.