When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pregnancy Update

So I went to the doctor yesterday and got checked up. He said that I'm doing great and that I'm basically considered normal now which means I don't have to be COMPLETELY freaked out. I was really happy about it and excited so I just thought you should all know. But that also means I probably won't be going as soon as I thought into labor...

6 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yay for the good news! It's okay to have a full term baby...I hear the chubby ones are more content :)

Jenny said...

Congratulation! Happy day!

Anonymous said...

I want to know the doctor who considers you normal. Just kidding! I'm glad that you're doing well Christie. I'm excited to see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I guess I should tell you that "anonymous" is your brother, Eli. See ya soon.

Caleb and Diane said...

Thats a good thing!! You don't want to go TOO early BUT at the same time no one wants to go late either! But Hey!! Congrats!! ....Remind me again --what are you having? And what are you needing/wanting? I need to go shoping for the shower. :0)

Christie said...

I'm having a girl and I could use clothing, diapers, bibs and stuff like that...