When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This was posted on Katelyn's blog and I really liked it...

The Memory Post

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺ And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

My first memeory of you is from girls camp (when you'd just barely moved to Richfield) and taking the beehives on a snipe hunt. I really liked you right from the start and I was so excited to have a new friend that lived next door!

Then there is always our infamous sleep over with Mary Pope where we let her talk us into doing some pretty crazy things!

Christie said...

lol I'll never forget that night! I remember sitting up and talking to you that night. I was so scared to go to girls camp because I didn't know anyone but I remember you were so fun to talk to and you all made me laugh... that feels so long ago!