When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

She Moves!

This morning I wasn't feeling very well after I took my shower so I went and laid down on our bed. I was laying there and I could see my heart beat on my stomach... kind of a weird feeling. Then I kept watching and I could SEE Lily move! It was so weird! Then Todd came in for a minute and I told him to watch and he was just like... "WHAT WAS THAT?" She was kicking all kinds and moving around. It was so much fun to watch her and it made me think about the day when we get to hold her in our arms, and we're so excited for that! This was my first time actually seeing her move instead of just feeling her, it was very exciting!

No comments: