When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Fiddler on the Roof!

Last night, Todd and I had the opportunity to go see Fiddler on the Roof at the Shakespearean Festival here in Cedar City. It was AMAZING! I haven't actually seen the play in action since my freshman year in high school when I was performing in it. Can I just say how fun that was?! It was the first time that I've gone to see a play that I performed in. It was great! The cast was fantastic and they had great talent. The man who played Tevye was so good! It was fun because I saw a few people who actually attend SUU in the cast so it was a little exciting that way. We got the tickets for free from my awesomely grate-like-cheese friend, Stephanie Argyle! She is working for the festival this summer and gave us to two tickets and the seats were FANTASTIC! Thanks so much Stephanie! They were so good we were surrounded by rich old people. I felt important! If you get the chance to come see a play down here, I highly suggest Fiddler as an option!

4 comments:

Angie said...

we went to fiddler down there too! we went with the leavitts! i liked it too.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Ah! Luckies!!! I keep telling Darrell we need to make it down there sometime! I told him next year for our anniversary!! Hopefully we can make it! Wahoo for the Shakespearan festival!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I love the Festival! Did you eat any tarts? They're my fave! I'm jealous!

Christie said...

yes we did! We had an apple tart and according to the guy who sold it to us when you eat them outside there aren't any calories...