When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Two Years Ago This Day!

Today is our 2nd Anniversary! I can't believe how the time has flown! It has been the greatest two years of my life! Since I never went on a mission I can honestly say that! Here are some pictures from that perfect day!Off into the sunset together!
Our Classy Picture
Awwww
This picture is just to show why I love this man! He can always make me smile and be playful, even on our wedding day! Hehe!
I love him!
This shows our true feelings! I mean really who was expecting anything less? That day was so wonderful and life has just escalated from there!

Todd I love you so much and I am so happy that you're mine for eternity! You are a wonderful provider and a great husband! I know you'll be an awesome Dad! Thanks for all the fun and for the help when I've needed it! You're my best friend and you always will be! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!

13 comments:

dust and kam said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute. Love it.

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

I totally walked in during the middle of that cake fight...sweet...oh yeah and I was their when he ask you to marry him...Does that make me a super special friend? By the way you guys are great!!!

Launi said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! happy anniversary!

Savy said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute Blog! You guys are so cute and we are excited for your little one! Sorry I missed Visiting Teaching you this last month! We will miss you in the ward!

Unknown said...

Hey...isn't your birthday on your anniversary too?! Happy birthday if it is...and if not...just happy anniversary! We MISS YOU! Let me know how everything is going!
Jaelyn
www.thelovellclan.blogspot.com

Christie said...

yes my birthday was the same day... but I wanted to put picture up of that.. but I didn't get any.. oops! Yeah I definitely miss the ward a TON! We'll have to come visit sometime!

Jamie said...

I hope you had a wonderful aniversary and a good birthday!!!

Christie said...

hey I hope you had a good birthday as well! I did it was a great day!

Chanda Charmayne said...

Happy anniversary! Congratulations!
Post more pics of your belly! I love em!

Christie said...

This next week... I gotta make sure it grows first! lol

Anonymous said...

I love this post. You guys are so cute together. I love you.

Michelle said...

I think you'd probably be able to say that even if you had gone on a mission. Being married and having kids far out weighs all my mission experiences. :)

Happy Anniversary!!

Christie said...

yeah you're probably right...