When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Baby Shower!

This was me with all the presents and my awesome friends who threw the shower!
The DELICIOUS food! Oh goodness it was good!
The one game we played.. hehe
Family that was there! They are so much fun! Some of my favorite cousins-in-law! ;)
Me opening presents... it was great! Thanks everyone for coming to the shower and for all the gifts that you gave! Thanks Ashley, Emily, and Jesse for the awesome shower! I really appreciate it and it made me super excited for her to come! Too excited, because these next 10 weeks might just take a lot longer than I thought. If you haven't gotten the information, my shower that was scheduled for the 16th, this Saturday has been postponed. It'll happen sometime after she gets here. We're both way excited for her to come now that we have all the pink and frilly stuff!

5 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

It looks like you got a lot of fun stuff, you'll have to let us know what you still need. Now it will really start feeling real.

Christie said...

It really is! It's kind of freaking me out a little but it's way fun.

JaMiEj said...

Wow! You have super sweet friends! Looks like a great time! I'm glad you had a fun shower.

Lindsey said...

I am so sad I missed your shower. :( But I am glad it was so awesome!! :D Can't wait to see the cute little baby... :D

Unknown said...

I am sorry that I missed it! I am way excited for you and you look sooo cute prego!! Good luck with the next 10 weeks...who knows it could be sooner!!!!!

PS thanks for the comments! I love to hear from you!