When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fours

So this was originally an email I got from Janell, but I decided to make it into a post instead, but I'm weird like that....

Four places that I go to over and over:
School, Church, Home, Wal-mart

Four people who e-mail me often... I'm gonna change that to call...:
Todd, My parents, my sister, Lab assistants....

Four of my favorite places to eat:
Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill, Costa Vida, DQ

Four places I would rather be right now:
In the hospital having a baby, NYC, the beach, in bed

Four people I think will respond:
I don't really care....

Four TV shows I watch over and over:
The Cosby Show, Ellen, Oprah, the news

I guess I might turn this into a tag... so I tag 4 people named Katelyn, Brittany, Lindsey, and hmmmm lets say... Jamie!

2 comments:

JaMiEj said...

Ya know.. not a lot of people say that they'd rather be in a hospital! lol But I like it!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Way to turn this into a post. I was so excited to actually get an email from somebody, so I sent it on! I think i'd rather be in NYC too...such fun. :) getting closer to due day! wahoo!